About Arrington Garden Centre
Family run garden centre and plant nursery
We are an independent garden centre and nursery retailing mainly UK or own grown bedding, perennials, shrubs and trees alongside garden sundries, tools, bird food and a small selection of greeting cards and gifts. As well as growing our own, we can source the more unusual plants to sit alongside garden favourites. Over 30,000 plants are produced annually on site keeping our small team busy all year round. For the full farm shop experience, visit our sister company Bury Lane in Melbourn near Royston.
Arrington Garden Centre is a hidden gem on the A1198 near Wimpole in Cambridgeshire, perfectly placed just 8 miles north of Royston, 13 miles east of Biggleswade and 13 miles south west of Cambridge. Established in 2016, extensive work was carried out on the existing site to create a garden and plant centre that focuses on a wide variety of quality products, with a small but experienced team on hand to give excellent advice and a personal service.
Accessible to all
- We are fully accessible with dedicated blue badge parking spaces
- Step-free access to all parts of the garden centre and shop
- Free wheelchair available for customer use when visiting. Staff always on hand and happy to assist.
What are we doing to make a difference?
- We recently installed two polytunnels on site, recycling the framework from Bury Lane Farm
- We use recycled and recyclable seed trays and plant pots wherever possible
- We grow seasonal produce on site that are supplied to our Bury Lane cafe and sold at Arrington Garden Centre and Bury Lane Farm Shop