Arrington & Bury Lane Newsletter July 2020
Since re-opening we have had an exceptionally busy couple of months and want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has supported us so far this year. Our cafe remains closed but the plant centre and garden shop are open 7 days a week for all your green fingered needs.
During lockdown our Marketing Department has been busy bringing us into the 21st century with our very first website providing lots of information and inspiration for both new and experienced gardeners. We think it looks great and really highlights the quality of our plants and the sundries we sell. Click on the link to explore the website. https://arringtongardencentre.co.uk/
What's New at AGC? Pots & Containers, Autumn Flowering Perennials & Stunning Roses
- A large selection of Woodlodge pots and containers has just been delivered, from traditional terracotta to the more contemporary decorated glazed.
- For all year round colour, visit a garden centre every month and choose a plant that is in flower at the time.
- No English garden seems quite complete without that quintessential plant, the rose. We have a wide range of these beauties including bush, climbers, tea and hybrids.
News from Bury Lane
- The big news from Bury Lane Farm Shop is the re-opening of the cafe after nearly four months. The cafe has had a lick of paint, a deep clean and tables have been removed to ensure customers and staff are safe and socially distanced. George and the team are delighted to be able to welcome guests back to the cafe.
- Washable face masks are now on sale at Bury Lane. With a variety of designs and in both adult and children’s sizes, these are the must-have accessory of 2020!
- Bury Lane has teamed up with local artisan gin maker, Jake’s Gin, to create a summer special ‘Strawberry Gin’ made with BL’s own home-grown strawberries.